You’ll learn new ways to breathe, combined with specific exercises designed to improve blood chemistry. This results in an increase of oxygen flow to all your body’s systems. Increased oxygen means increased endurance, strength, and power.
International best-selling author and Master Instructor, Patrick McKeown is the creator of The Oxygen Advantage® technique and author of The Oxygen Advantage. Over the last 15 years he has trained more than 7,000 people around the world to safely challenge their bodies and produce positive changes. From delayed lactic acid and fatigue, improved aerobic capacity, increased lung capacity, and reduction of risk of injury to improved psychological preparedness. You’ll master it all.
The Oxygen Advantage® program consists of eleven sports breathing exercises and protocols designed to:
- Delay onset of fatigue and lactic acid
- Improve aerobic performance
- Strengthen core and breathing muscles
- Reduce breathlessness during exercise
- Significantly reduce exercise induced asthma
- Maintain fitness levels during rest or injury
- Improve sleep and pre-match preparation
Underviser: Patrick McKeown