TidSlutter kl. 15.00 den sidste dag
Manual Articular Approach: Spine and Pelvis (MASP)
3-dags kursus med Mark Bloemberg
Onsdag den 18. april til fredag den 20. april 2018
kl. 9:00 – 17:00 (kurset slutter kl. 15:00 den sidste dag)
These courses explore a comprehensive approach to joints. They integrate all aspects of the joint including the nerve, artery, bone, capsule, and ligaments, as well as visceral and emotional connections.
- Delve into the joints like never before. Examine the nerves of each joint, along with the arteries, meniscus, ligaments, capsule attachments and folds.
- Work with soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships between the bones of the body.
- Explore the relationship between the viscera and the joints.
- Discover how the joints receive and emit messages with other parts of the body, as well as the emotional connections.
- Learn how to evaluate and treat each major joint (spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, pelvis, knee, ankle) for its primary dysfunction from the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to it.
- Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
- Understand why Jean-Pierre Barral feels that this will become his most famous curriculum.
The course is taught in English.
Professional healthcare practitioner, student in healthcare program or graduate awaiting licensure/accreditation with experience in manual listening skills and must have strong anatomy knowledge of peripheral nerves.
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2) and Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3) recommended but not required.
Desuden skal følgende materiale læses inden kurset:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Mark Bloemberg, PT, BI-D
TA: Yelena Mendelson, LMT
TA: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopat, DO, M.R.O.DK
Hos Norup, Roskildevej 46, 2000 Frederiksberg
5.000,- DKK, inclusiv kaffe/te.
Tilmelding og betaling på osteopater.dk
Spørgsmål kan mailes til Charlotte på firstname.lastname@example.org