Free Workshop: Introduction to Neural Manipulation
Wednesday 13. June 5PM – 9PM
Information meeting about Neural Manipulation
- How can you through manual therapy contact the connective tissue surrounding the nervous system?
- What is the relation between the nerves and the rest of the body?
- How little is required in order to manipulate a nerve?
- How will NM improve your clinical practise?
A unique opportunity to:
- To get answers for all your questions about NM
- With an experienced osteopath as your guide, try it out yourself
- Learn more about the courses offered by the Barral Institute Denmark
To get a taste of the NM1 course, which is in English, we have decided to present this workshop in English.
Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO, M.R.O.DK
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. sal, 2200 København N
Enrollment at: osteopater.dk
If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org